It is important for you to set up eMule while running the Kaspersky internet security software and eMule file sharing software together so that the port which eMule uses is allowed through Kaspersky. If you are not able to do this, your eMule communications will be blocked by Kaspersky. This action requires that you should configure the Kaspersky software and eMule together.
You can take help of the Kaspersky Technical Support Canada for any solution. They are always ready to assist you in any situation and problem related to this antivirus. They
use the latest technology to resolve the issues in a quick time frame.
Configure the eMule with Kaspersky software together by following some easy steps:-
- Step 1. Open eMule and from the top, click on the 'Preferences' button near the top.
- Step 2. Click on the connection button and in the right-hand side of the window, make note of the 'TCP' value of 'Clienport'. This is the port which eMule will use.
- Step 3. Now, open the Kaspersky internet security and click on the 'Settings' button. After that, click on 'Firewall'.
- Step 4. Now, click on the 'Settings' button. Click on 'Add' and click 'Application'. Select 'eMule' from the application list.
- Step 5. Click on the 'Add' button. Select the 'local port' check box and type 'emule rule' in the rule name.
- Step 6. Click the 'Enter port' link and type in the eMule port noted above.
- Step 7. Finally, click on the 'OK' button three times to save the settings and complete the configuration of the two software programs.
If you have any other issues related to this antivirus you can contact kaspersky Support Number to take immediately help. To know more about their products and range of services, you can visit their official website just in one click on - contact kaspersky Support Canada.
Configure eMule in Kaspersky Antivirus
set up eMule in Kaspersky internet security software
configure Kaspersky software and eMule together