Kaspersky Internet Security Tools are designed in such a way that has enhanced the computer operations such as browser configuration, clearing activity logs and retrieve your system after an infection.
How to make browser settings?
Kaspersky’s Browser Configuration Wizard verifies the settings of the Internet Explorer for the security reasons. It keeps a check whether the latest browser updates are installed or not. It also scans the settings of browser for upcoming threats that attackers can use to infect your device.
For running the Browser Configuration Wizard:
1. Click on More tools option from the main screen of Kaspersky Internet Security 2017.
2. Select Show 3 More options from the Tools section.
3. Choose Browser Configuration option.
4. In the Welcome window when you open you will find only one option i.e. Perform diagnostics for Microsoft Internet Explorer. To begin with the diagnostics process click on Next option.
Afterwards you can see two options:
- ‘Perform diagnostics for Microsoft Internet Explorer’
- ‘Roll back changes’- If you are facing any trouble while connecting to internet you can undo the changes made by the wizard.
5. Until the browser settings are checked, please wait.
6. Mark the check boxes for the actions need to be taken for minimizing the problems when you see the message displayed by the wizard ‘Problems search completed’.
7. Click on finish button once the wizard shows the message of ‘Configuration completed successfully’.
In this way you can use this antivirus tool with your Internet Explorer browser.
Connect with Kaspersky Support Canada if you need further help with any related issue at 1-844-888-3870
There can be several issues with your antivirus software that can irritate you during the most important tasks. You can get in touch with our skilled experts and technicians who are here to help you in resolving and fixing those errors. Contact us at Kaspersky Support Number 1-844-888-3870. You can also connect with us via live chat or email and we will get back to you with the best possible solution. We are accessible 24/7 via live chat.
How to use Tools in Antivirus software
Support Tools in Kaspersky
Using Tools in Kaspersky